BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

I'd be very cautious about calling anyone a liar until we have the new rules in hand.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    clearing out stock doesn't mean they are being dropped however, they could be getting a re-box, or going direct only.
    Please not direct only... I'm cool with a new look.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

I don't have a GW store over here anyway, so I wouldn't much care
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I don't have a GW store over here anyway, so I wouldn't much care
    Well, at a GW store they'd just keep the product on the shelf until they were officially canceling it, in order to try to sell as much as possible. Doesn't matter to them that the unit or book you just bought won't be usable next week, they got your money and that's good enough.

Initiate

There is more potential for profit, modeling, and storytelling potential if they go to a campaign block system like Magic the Gathering. The characters and army rebalancing could occur every few years, with small fixes made by the ongoing storyline Compendiums.

To create and ongoing narrative, they could develop Planeswalkees that level up and advance based on the campaigning from the previous battles in the last pocket dimension.
    Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain.

Except they wouldn't re-stock via the central ordering system....

Nope, still not buying it. Rumourer has changed tune on various occasions, so inherently untrustworthy.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I'd say 99.9% of rumours are untrustworthy, but that is only because we have no reason to trust them. I'd be wary of outright calling someone a liar dude, has its very hard to prove someone is deliberately spreading info they know to be false and not just playing Chinese whispers.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Starts by saying he knows - and can't give source to protect job (in other words, I work for GW and I have seen)

Soon changes tune. And has done multiple times, and we're now down to 'speculation'.

Whether he happens to be correct or not on what the game looks like, he's still a liar.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

so, rumours on the front page of Warhammer getting both a more traditional 9th edition, and a skirmish version. that is something I could get behind.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

And in line with Harry's rumours.

Interesting.

Page 50 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast