BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Which is what we've both already more or less agreed. The rest was just semantics
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Khtugg View Post
    I'm going to have to tell you to sit down, Boofhead. Dissing Charon's friends/associates/gamer collegues(spelling) is uncalled for and ill mannered. There is simply no need for it.
    Saying someone is acting in an idiotic manner is not dissing them. I smell smoke, must be the straw man you and Charon are parading around.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll also point out that my argument was that the "Slugga boys are crap why would you take them Shoota Boys are better at melee than them." gibberish I keep seeing is stupid. They each fill different roles.

The whole Shoota/Slugga is all on the player pref, personally I use shoota boyz as there by far better in my builds 4 units off 30 boyz with shoota's, rokkits and a nob always cause issues with players in general the only reason I use sluggas is just to have a unit off 12 stick in a trukk and get into combat with heavy weapon units just to stop them from shooting my mobz down. the codex is really not bad somethings people are going to agree on and disagree but the fun for me is that i'll be trying some really new fun builds out as well as burniing a big hole in my bank account tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post

I'll also point out that my argument was that the "Slugga boys are crap why would you take them Shoota Boys are better at melee than them." gibberish I keep seeing is stupid. They each fill different roles.
    So your argument is completely pointless because the thing you wrote under quotation marks were never written in this thread?
    Last edited by Charon; 06-28-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

For anyone interested, Warboss edition unboxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    So your argument is completely pointless because the thing you wrote under quotation marks were never written in this thread?
    You said that your Slugga boys sit on the shelf, that suggests that you think they are 'crap' and shoota boys do their job better.

Please stop now? Please?

Charon - Just stick him on ignore.

Boofhead - Just stick him on ignore, and cease the trolling.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchewer View Post
    For anyone interested, Warboss edition unboxing.
    What's funny is, I was just telling a couple guys yesterday that I was seriously considering making the picture you have on that video, because it just explains everything about the army: "Orks." One word, all you need to know.

To those who have the new codex, is there a new warboss model amongst the pictures?
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Veteran-Sergeant

You mean like this guy, with his attack Squig?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grukk1.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	276.0 KB 
ID:	9624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grukk2.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	230.7 KB 
ID:	9625

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast