BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Maybe they're even later. Bear in mind that puts Painboys and Meks on the 21st with the codex.

Meganobs and plastic warboss the week after?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Thanks for quoting us, BigRed!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Librarian

If I manage to acquire new ones, I´ll let you all know

Thank for quoting us, barcode!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Not crazy about that pain boy.. glad I have older ones that I "do" like. I'm hoping that Mek is multipart and not a fixed pose figure like a Chaos Sorceror I recently bought.

I love the painboy! It's ace!

Looted Wagon, WD exclusive. Nice!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Interesting release dates in the WD screenshot there. Either that's a copy/paste error or these releases were originally scheduled for this week and were pushed back

Battle-Brother

Exclusive data sheet. Full rules for looted wagon???? Does this mean that you will be able to take one or more looted wagons in a battle forged army outside of the force org chart? I hope so.

Shame the boomgun has gone (assuming it has) but I could live with a squadron of cheap tanks with transport capacity and deffrollas and/or killcannons. Yes they are still flimsy but also great fun.

So I guess the Looted Wagon really is gone from the Codex... but not from the army! Rokk on!

(what makes you say the boomgun is gone, Bambi? I can't see any rules in that picture)
    [Edit: ah, I see. Barcode missed a picture. Well, I'd say the ability to take a kilkannon without losing any transport capacity kind of makes up for the loss of 1 point of Strength (assuming they haven't just boosted the kilkannon to S8 to keep things simple). And if that doesn't console you, how about the fact that a boomwagon was 105pts, but a killwagon will only be 67pts?

Also interesting that the deff rolla, 'ard case and grabbin' klaw are in the individual unit entries and not in the Ork Vehicle Equipment list. I bet the wreckin' ball will be a Trukk-exclusive instead of in the list, too. Gonna have to rip some off my Battlewagons...

Gonna have to make some entirely new wagons, too. My skorcha-bigshoota-bigshoota wagon is still legal, but now it could be a triple-skorcha or triple-bigshoota. My boomgun-bigshoota-bigshoota wagon definitely needs a third bigshoota tacked on but there's really nowhere for it to face except backwards, so that's just going to have to be a fresh wagon instead. Plus I need to put handholds on everything with a boomgun so it looks like they have their newfound transport capacity.]

Looks like the Mek blister has multiple arm options, given in that picture he's got a wrench instead of a killsaw and possibly also a different pistol.

That's a dead vicious lookin' Painboy.

I like how the Collector's Edition codex is called Warboss Edition.
    Last edited by Houghten; 06-16-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    [URL="http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com/2014/06/rumores-mas-datos-sobre-orkos-blog-de.html"]Taberna has new pictures![/URL]

Attachment 9383Attachment 9384Attachment 9385Attachment 9386Attachment 9387

LOOTED WAGON ~ 37 Points!

That looted wagon screams," You want fries with that?"

Unit composition: 1 Gorkanaut. On the looted wagon data sheet - Typo?

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast