BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/06/white-dwarf-21-wycieki-czesc-2-leaks.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 6-17-2014
    So look what's showing up in the June 28th White Dwarf:

"The biggest Orks you ever did see" makes it kind of obvious...

"There will be an option to build three Nobz or two and a Warboss."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lXSLgyn.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	9414
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/06/white-dwarf-21-wycieki-czesc-2-leaks.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 6-17-2014
    So look what's showing up in the June 28th White Dwarf:

"The biggest Orks you ever did see" makes it kind of obvious...
    Well.. I "wasn't" going to buy a box..

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA. This sounds like a wishlist. I'd be happy, but still...

Run and charge is what I figured it SHOULD be.
    Fearless in combat? So Orks just never run from combat? That could be amusing.
    Ghazghkull as a Lord of War seems weird, unless he has some insane new rules.
    3 HQ and 9 Troops... why? We can already stack FOCs to get more HQ and Troops (I did that to take two Weirdboyz, a Mek, and a Warboss a couple weeks ago), and people will want to do that anyway to get all the new Heavy Support stuff. Nice to have more character slots available, I suppose, especially if Meks and Painboys are HQ.
    Killa Kans being six to a unit makes sense, so I might repaint the five I have of the old metal ones all to be one unit, and then later get a box or two of the new ones for yet another unit.
    Cheaper Bikers are nice, I just need to assemble mine. Think I'll use my 2nd edition models with one of the three 4th edition Bikers as a Nob.

I suspect the fearless in combat is going to be during a Waagh rather than all the time, but you never know.

As Pathwalker mentioned, it's probably a new type of "battle forged" force org that gives its own set of benefits. With the changes to how people can select their armies, GW can now change things up and create detachments that create a greter focus on the typcial representation of each codex based on the fluff, like a horde of ork boys charging across the battlefield to get to grips with the enemy.
    http://www.celestial-lions.net - witness my insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Probably the dust cloud save, which always seemed tagged on to help them survive rather than being a fluffy rule, Jink suits them better.
    If anything. They are badly overpriced at the moment, with Marine bikes at 21, CSM bikes at 20, and Eldar Jetbikes at 17. 25 points for an ork bike was way too high.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/06/white-dwarf-21-wycieki-czesc-2-leaks.html"]grot orderly[/URL] 6-17-2014
    ORK CODEX
    "There will be two versions of the codex. First is going to be the normal one, and it will cost us 30 pounds. The quality will match other latest GW codices, high quality paper and hard bound.
    The other version is called the Warboss Edition and is going to be a limited edition. Apart from the normal codex in another blurb, second book with stories on famous Waaaghs of different Warbosses and 8 cards with some artwork. On top of that we will receive six objective tokens. It will cost us 100 pounds.

The new dex will have an Ork specific FOC, 9 Troops slots and 3 HQ. Additionally it will be the first codex to sport new layout of Dataslates for each unit. Interesting.

DATA CARDS
    Together with the codex we will have new cards released with Ork specific psychic powers and 36 objective cards, again, Ork specific. The cards will cost us 5 pounds."
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    The GW Homepage begins 'Such volatile' I keep expecting the next line to be 'so genius, wow'

I blame EG.

I like the sound of the special edition, it would be nice to start getting limited edition codices with something other than a dust jacket and diffenret cover.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Seems like da Ork Bandwagon is being jumped upon...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Well I'm not going to buy the Ork one, just hoping for something nice for Dark Eldar later in the year.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

You know what, I think Ghazghkull Thraka is gonna be huge! Like Imperial Titan huge, he's the biggest ork eva' 'n he's gonna git a proppa model to prove it!
    It explains the Lord of War thing and goes with the 'biggest orks ever'.

Want moar Orkses. MOAR.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast