MOAR LADZ.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e5c251e36e02635ae58d724e3b8b2265_61590.jpeg 
Views:	684 
Size:	433.6 KB 
ID:	9024

I spy:
    - New Big Gunz
    - Two new Mekz - one wit KFF...[edit] er, Shokk Attack Gun!
    - New Mega-Nobz!
    Last edited by Lexington; 05-31-2014 at 01:49 PM.

There's the ever so slight chance that the lacking Eavy Armor is simply a typo and is present in the actual army list in the back.. wouldn't be the first time for that.. but I also am not holding my breath.

There's also a slim chance that Badruck or some other stuff will allow a different upgrade. Top that off with the kustom forcefields or the fact that there is likely a new open topped transport for them to fire from (which also happens to look like a pirate ship) .. there are a ton of options. Hell, back in the day I would load up my shooty units in a Battlewagon and just plant it somewhere with a KFF. It's not impenetrable but it does offer options for longevity.

Librarian

I don't see a new KFF in that painting photo, the Mek in the Lower right corner has a Shokk Attack Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    MOAR LADZ.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e5c251e36e02635ae58d724e3b8b2265_61590.jpeg 
Views:	684 
Size:	433.6 KB 
ID:	9024

I spy:
    - New Big Gunz
    - Two new Mekz - one wit KFF!
    - New Mega-Nobz!
    That looks like a new SAG.. hm..(it definitely is) Those gun batteries are looking like traktor cannons or lifta droppas.. very intriguing. I'm not overly fond of the meganob there.. he looks super static.. but it could just be the way that one was assembled. If I had to guess, the Mek with the big guns.. might be part of a boxed set.. They are typically a codex option for big gun batteries. What is just off the edge of the image down close to that Meganob I wonder!?!?

Uhm... that's the old Big mek with SAG. He's even hoovering up snotlings. I don't see anything new in that pic other than the gorkanauts.

I have most of the minis in that pic and I haven't bought a new ork mini since they released the new deff dredds. That meganob is definitely old.

Those big guns look like conversions using trukk parts. That other mek is a conversion using a painboy arm. Or it might be from the cybork bits in the current nobz unit. Hard to tell with the angle and resolution.
    Last edited by Power Klawz; 05-31-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    Uhm... that's the old Big mek with SAG. He's even hoovering up snotlings. I don't see anything new in that pic other than the gorkanauts.

I have most of the minis in that pic and I haven't bought a new ork mini since they released the new deff dredds. That meganob is definitely old.

Those big guns look like conversions using trukk parts. That other mek is a conversion using a painboy arm. Or it might be from the cybork bits in the current nobz unit. Hard to tell with the angle and resolution.
    I figure the Mek on the left will be a new plastic clam-pack. Conversions don't pop up so often is official GW stuff these days.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Badrukk View Post
    I figure the Mek on the left will be a new plastic clam-pack. Conversions don't pop up so often is official GW stuff these days.
    Hmm, maybe. Taking a deeper look at the buzzsaw arm and comparing it to the two bits I mentioned and it doesn't seem to match up. Neither of those have an ork fist attached to them or the support struts underneath.

Brother-Captain

Also the other arm, torso and legs are all unique. Which to me says new.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Chaplain

Houghton, you are the first guy that I saw use Flash Gitz in the current dex. Why would you? Anything they could do Lootas did better, at 60% of the base cost of the Gitz. Though Lootas did not have eavy armour, they could mob up to 15 boys which gave you fearless for a round or two. Not so with gitz who would drop and run after 3 kills, feel no pain or not. I am sure you have done the comparisons on the rest of it.

That said, did you use them much and how well did they work out? My Orks took up a position behind the display case glass when the last dex came in. There they made effigies of Phil Kelly and attempted to blot him out of time and space. Apparently it does not work on earth because of the influence of the Golden Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    Hmm, maybe. Taking a deeper look at the buzzsaw arm and comparing it to the two bits I mentioned and it doesn't seem to match up. Neither of those have an ork fist attached to them or the support struts underneath.
    Isn't the bosspole on the back of that Meganob from the Chaos Space Marines kit as well? Surprised me to see that.

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast