BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Exalted Flamer Size?

Hey guys, I was wondering how much bigger the flamer from the chariot box is compared to normal ones? Can anyone get a side by side picture up for me to see?

I'm asking because I was thinking about using the two exalted flamers that would be leftover from buying two chariots to make heralds on disks (much better models than the herald on tzeentch model) and intertwining them with some GS melding, having them firing off the large flames at the ground to become a Lord of Change (the fire at the ground is what makes them fly)

Mostly I'm looking at this to not buy the crappy model before the new one comes out, and to make use of the Flamers that I'll have extra anyhow (because I don't plan to use flamers anyhow)

Again, a picture comparison would be awesome, as well as any feedback on the idea itself, or ways to improve the idea...

With Tzeentch being described as basically a giant horror, I figure a Lord of Change could easily be some melding of weaker Daemons as well, so that's where the idea is coming from.

Roughly the same size as a Tyranid Warrior, if that's any help!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

It does quite a bit, thank you