BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Looking for Skimmer Size (not flyer) Resin Scenic Base Options.

Hey guys,

I am in the process of building up a list that is heavy on the Jetbikes and seem to be unable to find any resin scenic bases sized for large skimmers (not flyers). I'm talking the ones used with Land Speeders and Wave Serpents. If anyone could point me in the direction of some, it would be most appreciated.
    Last edited by Quiben; 03-19-2013 at 01:56 PM.

corsec engineering to get good base mounting options

[url]http://corseceng.com/[/url]

Then any resin base will work.

I recommend corsec's mounting options to anyone with a flyer, they are that good.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Quiben View Post
    Hey guys,

I am in the process of building up a list that is heavy on the Jetbikes and seem to be unable to find any resin scenic bases sized for large skimmers (not flyers). I'm talking the ones used with Land Speeders and Wave Serpents. If anyone could point me in the direction of some, it would be most appreciated.
    Large skimmers can use 60mm round bases which most resin pushers make. Eldar and Dark eldar jetbikes ship with the smaller clear flight bases which are actually 30mm. Dragon Forge Design has at least one line with bases of this size designed for jetbikes(I believe it is called Fallen Empires).

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Quiben View Post
    Hey guys,

Large skimmers can use 60mm round bases which most resin pushers make. Eldar and Dark eldar jetbikes ship with the smaller clear flight bases which are actually 30mm. Dragon Forge Design has at least one line with bases of this size designed for jetbikes(I believe it is called Lost Empires).

Veteran-Sergeant

These guys do a 65mm x 90mm oval that may work: [url]http://www.ironhalo.net/ironhalo-bases.html[/url]