BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Daemon-Prince

I would say just Kitbash Necrons & Catachans.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

rules wise id go with the new CSM (servitors are the cultists, skitari for the chosen, mechs are deflilers/heldrakes/daemons, ect)

models wise arco-flangellents (empire), necrons, IG, and possibly some DV cultists and a lot of GS+plasticard is what you need
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Battle-Brother

I used Dave Taylor's models as inspiration, and the Grey Knights rules (w/ Coteaz as commander). Gives the most flexibility, and allows you to have appropriate rules for models made up to be electro-priests, heavy weapons (up to three servitors with heavy weapons per squad, can have multiple further acolytes with plasma rifles or melta guns etc.). Some sort of tech priest business used as battle psykers, the technology as cyber-psyker attack.

I did four dreadnoughts by kitbashing a box of plastic ogres from fantasy and a box of killa kans and some bits I had.

Scout

If you combine Cadian IG with some bits from Dark Angels or similarly robed space marines you can do quite well. A friend of mine used some bits from arco-flagellant squads (sisters) to add a close combat arm to a servitor model and it turned out great. Though it is incredibly expensive servitors are an excellent starting point.

Daemon-Prince

These

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/MECHANICUM_THALLAX_COHORT.html[/url]
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

I'm making a counts as CSM Admech army atm, but am racking my brain for whatever models or conversions I should use as bikers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12