BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FW Necron Tesseract WIP

Seems promising.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Nice! What's the monster?
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Brother-Captain

Now I wish there was a four armed Necron Lord with facial tattoos to jump off that bad boy.

Chapter-Master

Looks like it's made partly from Annihilation barge parts..not bad but not something id get. Still looking forward to this book - wanted an Imperial armour book around necrons for god knows how many years It could be great if they get Dynasty specific stuff (icongraphy ect). Hope there will be some infantry models to come.

Chaplain

Thanks for passing it along EG! Very happy that forgerworld has some necrony goodness as of late. It could be a fun intermediary between the CCB and the Tombblades

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Now I wish there was a four armed Necron Lord with facial tattoos to jump off that bad boy.
    I don't even play Necrons and I am totally with bfmusashi on this one. Of course, a four-armed Necron prolly would make a gem-dandy HQ choice...

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Seems promising.
    Old news, saw it at Games Day. Also saw the White Dwarf yesterday, wet myself a bit, made pants.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Looks all right, but not very original (at this stage in development anyway) considering it's essentially a CCB with an addition to its chassis. Much more would have to be added/designed for me to consider getting one.

Thanks for the photo anyway, haven't seen this before now.
    Discount Warhammer for sale by me here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/prehistoricufo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Chaplain

Looks kool, wonder if they are planing to put some kinda deathray on it. Guess we'll see. Nice pick though thx.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    now i wish there was a four armed necron lord with facial tattoos to jump off that bad boy.
    convert!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast