BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Leaked High Elf Phoenix picture

Both Phoenixes and a bit of the flying chariot in the foreground. Courtesy of GW Denver (via the infadel at Warseer), hope no one loses their job.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Those look really nice and yeah hope no-one gets fired for leaking that pic.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

That's interesting- only a month ago I was wondering how to convert one to have as the SoM ally - was thinking of a fire themed HE army (dragon prices, dragon mages, phoinex guard, phoinex and so on)

I like the fact the 'eavy metal paintjob actually looks good for a change. First time since the Empire imperial griffon kit I think. Getting more excited for this release, it will be good to dust off my High Elves.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Yeah I have to agree. Not that fond of the blue one mind, think that's a bit too vivid but the couple of reddish ones there are very well done indeed. The riders look really good.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I like the blue ice phoenix myself, but I agree the others are the stand outs.

Some art,via Faeit this time:

Chapter-Master

Thanks, i had a feeling the thumbnail size one (the model pic) on Faeit wasnt the "full size" one as blogspot seems to have a weird problem with picture sizes (its happened to my own blog too).

Now I can actually see the models, i must say they are very well done. Not too sure on those snowflakes but doesnt really bother me. This also confirms Hasting's release order even further (so I guess Eldar probably will be next for 40k)

Chapter-Master

awesome looking stuff
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Hrmm... I may have to pick up High Elves before Empire. I could never fit a Griffon into a regular list and I didn't want to jump from one horde army to another (Skaven to Empire, ick).

I really like the ice phoenix but maybe that's just my fondness of the cold. The colors on it are really well done. I'm curious to see more of the flying chariot now too as what little we can see in the right hand corner looks superb (and oddly Dark Eldar-ish to me).
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast