BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default GW Website - more missing bitz...

I was having a look at GW bitz. Some notable missing bitz from what I could see today: Nightlords helmet pack (the wing-heids). Iron Warriors conversion pack. Deathwatch conversion pack.

Does this presage something further on the bitz front? Could a return to bitz be the 'summer surprise'?

PS

I may have mentioned this before, but... Why are the Alpha legion shoulder pads not visible in the main pads list - but mysteriously appear when you type them in the search box?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Occuli Imperator

Perhaps it is owing to their covert nature, so you can only find them if you know what you are looking for?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Had me worried for a minute !

The Deathwatch kit is still there but you need to do a search for it too.

My guess is we might be seeing the missing kits in Finecast soon

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Had me worried for a minute !

The Deathwatch kit is still there but you need to do a search for it too.

My guess is we might be seeing the missing kits in Finecast soon
    Would not surprise me however i get the feeling they will be double the price.....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Not sure what the problem is, you just go to the bitz section of Chaos Space Marine page.

Same goes for Deathwatch, just go to the bitz section of Space Marines page.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chapter-Master

Gilbert - it is not a giant 'problem'...

... but you have it right.

I think this is clearly just a poor layout of the website. If you just go to 'warhammer 40000 main' and click on bitz, you get a couple of generic things. If you go into the bitz subheading of any gvien army, they appear.

This is still counter intuitive to me, as you may want to look at all bitz in one place. And I am sure I was able to do so in the past, so I (not unreasonably) thought this may be related to the rumoured return to bitz selling, as opposed to yet another poor use of web presence by GW.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.