BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tau - SOLD OUT

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by sorienor View Post
    I've been playing an Ork AND Tau gunline since my first game of 6th. Nothing like backing up 30 lootas with railguns..
    For the Greater Waaaaaaaaagh!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

You should think about Kommando Pharsite and his Krisis Suits!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Shas'o

I've waited this long I can wait a little bit longer...

...actually no I can't *head explodes*

I thought to myself, "what's the point of pre-ordering? It's not like they ever run out."
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Tomorrow shall be a day of Dr Who and Tau. DR WHO AND TAU FOR MY BUNGHOLE!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm getting the Tau Commander tomorrow and if I'm there in time then I'll get the plastic character plus the two Finecast ones. Though going with what happened last time there was a release I expect no-one else to be there.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Tomorrow shall be a day of Dr Who and Tau. DR WHO AND TAU FOR MY BUNGHOLE!
    If I was a Fruedian I would point out that you are still in your anal stage of phsycosexual development
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Shame he's a totally discredited quack!

Would you like to see my bunghole?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Shame he's a totally discredited quack!

Would you like to see my bunghole?
    Not totally discreditted, but ho-hum that's what cocaine usage does to you...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by robbietobbie View Post
    I just have to laugh so hard at people complaining about 'bandwagoning'.. these bandwagonners are the people keeping our hobby alive by buying stuff
    I complain about bandwagoning. As with so many things in life, its all about intent. If you are a Tau player and want new toys and are getting them, good for you. If you are a mad collector and want more toys good for you too.

But if you are a filthy WAAC neckbeard, who wants to get the codex, try and produce broken combos, and then use your new army to smash others into the ground, thinking the kudos may make up for the lack of glory in your real life, then this is a bad bandwaggoner. They have half painted GK draigo wings, 6 croissant-of-doom necron flier spam armies, and will be trying to do the same with Tau.

I care not about their input to the financial well being of GW, I more pity them for WHY they must have the new army.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    I care not about their input to the financial well being of GW, I more pity them for WHY they must have the new army.
    You don't HAVE to play them , in fact you don't even have to have anything to do with them if you want.
    We each of us get our own pleasures from the hobby, so what if being a total douche is what others like to do ?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast