BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Tau - SOLD OUT

No way, bungmunch! Get off the bandwagon, bandwagoner! It's just for us hardcore dudes. No space for noobs, noob

I remember his first tactica on Porseer. Took a photo of him with Codex in hand, and still idiots claimed he was making it up.

Same happened with 4th Edition 40k, and the previous Marine codex. Being staff was extra cool then! One particular goon, who claimed to be allowed in the design studio was determined Rending on ranged weapons was called Reaping. Suffice to say like Erebus, he was soon revealed as a false prophet!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

In 2001 I was... 8. It was my first introduction to Warhammer, my Mum and Dad bought me the codex and a box as either a late birthday present or early Christmas present, I can't remember. It was the army that I wanted to get into the hobby, and I got it earlier than it's release. I certainly wasn't blogging at 8 years old.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Eeh. I wear a spritely 21 back then!

It's a shame Porseer went the way it did. Time was the boards had a decent noise to signal ratio. I was given an award for my 'Subaquatic Battles' thread by my fellow posters.

Now sadly it's just a massive whine bag. No matter the topic, the hate fascists march on in and devolve it into yet more ill informed whining. It's like a puppy. But not at all cute or endearing, and one that whines louder when it gets attention.

Tragic. Truly tragic.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

sounds familiar :P
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Seconded!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

I was ten. I was told i shouldn't touch tau. I should play marines as my first army. I regret taking that advice. My tau would have been the first finished and i would of had years of fun with them. Instead im a marine player with a great fondness for my little blue friends. No more i will finish my tau and they will be used in games bigger then 1000pts.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

First-Captain

I started playing Tau at TDA's store.
    For the Greater good.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Been playing Tau for 9 years and proud
    The Tau were my first army about a year ago, though I've since branched out to... lizard, I've branched out to Blood Angels Space Marines, Exorcists Space Marines, Sisters of Battle, and Eldar. That said, I'm very happy to have the opportunity to return to my Tau!
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    Orks still do one of the better Gun-Line lists, with the addition of Aegis defense Lines, So i won't fret over it completely till i see the new 'dex and the combos that will arise from it.
    I've been playing an Ork AND Tau gunline since my first game of 6th. Nothing like backing up 30 lootas with railguns..
    Please visit my 40k Youtube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Da40kOrks

Initiate

It's,...wait for it,...TAURRIFIC!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast