BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Monthly UK Painting Competiton

Hey Guys,

I'm currently organising a Painting and modelling competition, nice and friendly, basically, its called the Painting Oath, every month you make a vow to paint a certain number of models, take a picture for proof then at the end of the month, another picture to prove you've done it, the format shamelessly stolen, every month there is a secret ingredient that you can add for bonus points, obviously the more people we get involved, they better the prizes I can rustle up, currently its just people from the Merseyside area in the UK but we're willing to open it up further.

I'm currently talking with a few companies about prize support for this, the more people we have, the better the chances of them sponsoring us!

Its organised on Facebook, because thats the easiest for the current group, if you want to join in the fun, let me know!

Librarian

i have pm'd you about this idea
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Sounds good to me... I'm intrested

Well, the group is at [url]http://www.facebook.com/groups/541074439270281/[/url]

Feel free to join, the first month has started already, but we're only 5 days in, plenty of time to make your Oath and join in, this months Secret Ingredient is Battle Damage!

Librarian

awaiting my acceptance now!
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Had to use my phone to do it and go on the desktop site, fiddly thing! Should have just gone through! Get your Oaths up!

We're nearly at 100 memebers now, seeing some really cool work and have some great prizes lined up, so if you want to join in, now is a great time!
    go to and request to join, have a look around at the rules, other peoples ace models and the sponsors we have lined up!

[url]http://www.facebook.com/groups/541074439270281/[/url]

Now at well over 100 members, including some famous names you might recognise.

We finally have enough sponsorship to confirm that there will be at least one monthly prize given out as well as the massive Grand Prizes, got over £300 worth of stuff in the pile now and its still growing, if you want to get your hands on some of that loot, join up and start painting your models, you were going to paint them aanyway, you may as well join in and win some cool stuff!

First-Captain

I'm joined up and I can confirm there are prizes

My Iron Darth won me a [url]www.battlesystems.co.uk[/url] bumper value set of space station style designs and it's awesome

We're up to 18 sponsors now, enough for multiple prizes from some of the best companies in the hobby every month!