BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Corax is back - and he's angry.

A quick PSA here for all RG and HH fans. BL are releasing their latest limited edition novella, featuring the best legion & the best Primarch, smacking the Dark Mechanicum upside their heads by the look of it. [URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/horus-heresy/corax-soulforge.html"]Orders[/URL] go up Friday 5th April (tomorrow) at 6pm BST and will be availaible for 7 days only.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Occuli Imperator

I dislike limited edition things
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

When they were a limited number of copies then I would be inclined to agree, but they are now limited by a purchase window which means everyone who wants a copy has chance to get one whilst BL only have to print as many as they know they will sell. I don't see any issues with doing it this way.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Occuli Imperator

It kind of flies in the face of their print-on-demand service though...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

limited time release is one think, £30 for a novella is something else...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Yeah, that is somewhat of an issue. I'll still buy it of course, but I'll do so grudgingly.

Sitting this one out. It's either this book, or Codex Tau.

Codex Tau won't get any cheaper ever. This one however will eventually be reprinted, just as the others will be. Just not for a while
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Everyone has their price, I really wish I had the mephison novel, but I have a limit and if it is above that I go without, which is sad as I want it all. ALL I TELL YOU!
    I am also very prepared to wait for hardbacks to become paperbacks.

Yep looks cool, but not $50 cool.

Chaplain

I bought the Mephiston LE because I'm a Blood Angel nut but for the rest of the limited editions and hardbacks I am content to wait for the paperbacks too. Although having the Heresy novels released in a larger format paperback before the trade paperbacks does feel a bit salt in the wound however.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast