BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Tau FAQ already up

Title says it all. Gotta be some kinda record.

Nah, the Dark Angel one was just as fast. I think they do their proofreading after it comes back from the printers, then go "whoops, better Errata that then."

awww, i wanted to take dual missile drones for my commander. But four burst cannons is just as good.

Chapter-Master

Damn I wanted missile drones on my HQ suit. Ah well
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Why are people paying so much for something that is not ever proofread at some point in the development cycle. This is just ridiculous for such a big company. Blah blah multiple languages, blah blah model company first and foremost, blah blah give us your money and buy our overpriced stuff blah blah etc etc.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    Why are people paying so much for something that is not ever proofread at some point in the development cycle. This is just ridiculous for such a big company. Blah blah multiple languages, blah blah model company first and foremost, blah blah give us your money and buy our overpriced stuff blah blah etc etc.
    If people are paying it, it's not overpriced.
    For the Greater good.

Librarian

Tell that to an Aussie. Also, since I started WHFB 7 years ago, prices have basically doubled while what you actually get has gotten smaller. Doesn't seem right to me.

So quit.

Issue solved.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Sounds like the Missile drone errata is more of a development afterthought, trying to keep a single unit from being overpowered by limiting their access to that drone. That's legit errata (although still not good). A typo would be poor proofreading, which we've seen them have as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    Tell that to an Aussie. Also, since I started WHFB 7 years ago, prices have basically doubled while what you actually get has gotten smaller. Doesn't seem right to me.
    Then stop buying it

And of course its proofread, but its hardly a foolproof process, there isn't a book out there that doesn't have errors in the first printing somewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast