BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Night goblin on cave squig 360 view :)

Hi this was a Night goblin on cave squig that i painted up to enter the forgeworld open day 2013 painting comp. To date this is one of my best models and am really proud of it even though it did not win on the day. There was some really good competition.

Any crits and comments welcome as always.

I will try and add some still shots as soon as i can.
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Love the model and the video is very well presented! Its a shame you didn't win, but if that's the quality of your models then I look forward to seeing what else you produce

Thank you glad you like it its the first time i hae tried one of these types of vids. Im about to start a unit of night goblins to go with this guy and hope i can match the same sort of standard.
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Ok so next to add to the Orcs and goblins are a unit of nightgoblins with sheilds, spears, fanatics and netters. Also unit of Orc Big Un's with swords and sheilds and finally a Night goblin big boss BSB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000261.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	3907  

A little update to the orcs and goblins. Not much really has happened apart from the first couple of coats of green paint (Waggggh flesh and warboss green)

Brother-Captain

I love the Night Goblin boss on Giant Squig figure and you've painted yours superbly. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your force to go with him shapes up, looking good so far.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Thank you brakkart, as long as i dont rush too much i should be able to get these near the quality of the Boss on squig, The squig was originally for something else but when my local GW store anounced its tale of many gamers (its basically paint up so much in 2 weeks and show what you you have done) i thought id use it for that and add to my Orcs and gobbos and want to make a good job of them. when the New warhammer book comes out from warhammer forge i will also start up my Dwarfs that i have wanted to do to go with these as they are kind of my 2 fave warhammer races may even splash out on the Fantasy ROBB to display the 2 on