BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where the frig are the goh ram MULTITRACKERS?!

Has anyone caught this yet? Wargear options for XV suits, no multitrackers. Did I miss something in the dex that says all XV units have them stock? There's an entry in the wargear and reference sections that have them as descriptions, but in the wargear options section for points value there's nothing... What am I missing here?
    Good Tactical acumen + Bad Dice Rolls = Chronic Systems Failure / Turn 3 concession

Look for the description of the suits. They all come standard with multitrackers and blacksun filters. The reason you can't buy them is that every model that can take them has them for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Look for the description of the suits. They all come standard with multitrackers and blacksun filters. The reason you can't buy them is that every model that can take them has them for free.
    p70, above the list of suits.

Phwew! Thanks guys, for a minute there, I thought I was going insane or that GW had made a HUGE misprint... Good catch.
    Good Tactical acumen + Bad Dice Rolls = Chronic Systems Failure / Turn 3 concession

What I miss is the BS boost we used to be able to get with the Targeting Array. Now it's marker light hits only.

I know...! Way to hobble my tetras! Booo!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    What I miss is the BS boost we used to be able to get with the Targeting Array. Now it's marker light hits only.
    twas my favorite wargear aswell..

Also too much of a no brainer. Might as well either a) Ditch it completely b) Just bung it on.

In light of well, Markerlights, a) does make more sense.

Plus with any luck it will stop Eldar players whining about their BS!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

If you do it right, you won't miss the targeting array. In fact, almost everyone will be at or above BS5 with some cover removal to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nutsy View Post
    If you do it right, you won't miss the targeting array. In fact, almost everyone will be at or above BS5 with some cover removal to spare.
    Well. At least until assaults hit home
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast