BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Altar of War Mission Books on I-products

Has anybody else noticed this from GW - I couldn't see a thread here. This is the description for the Marine Book:

Altar of War missions provide all the information required to play games inspired by the battlefield tactics of the different Warhammer 40,000 armies. This book contains six brand-new missions which you can use instead of the Eternal War missions in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook if you or your opponent has a Space Marine army, allowing you to fight the daring lightning assaults, surprise planetfall attacks and heroic last stands of the Emperor’s Space Marines.

Also one for Tau and I think DA up there. Basically a re-hash of battle missions, for 6th ed, at £4.99 a pop.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Seems there is a Chaos one, don't know if there is one for each. I would buy this in real paper, to replace the awesomeness of battlemissions, but the i-reviews aren't that promising.

Only have the Space Marine one, but its really good, I like it

Chapter-Master

Just added the third android tablet to the family collection.
    I'm pretty upset (still) that these products aren't available on my platform.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    Only have the Space Marine one, but its really good, I like it

Orks³ Do tell...

anyone tried breaking the protection and loading these on android yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Just added the third android tablet to the family collection.
    I'm pretty upset (still) that these products aren't available on my platform.
    Upset seems an odd word to choose, from a business point of view, supporting android with these books would be tricky at the moment, possibly more trouble than its worth depending on sales numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Orks³ Do tell...
    It's got some non-standard missions that really fit with the fluff of how space marines fight, makes narrative gaming great, not sure it's going to be as fun for competitive players, because the missions aren't always fair for both sides

How many missions to a pack?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think they all have 6, its expensive, but if you play them all, thats hours of entertainment for your money, well worth it IMHO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast