BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default H: Necrons, W: $Paypal

Due to an enormous backlog of painting projects, commissions, 2 daughters, and a promotion at work gobbling up my time, I have to part with one of my two 40k armies.

I have more than 3,000 points of Necrons for sale. All of the models are the current versions. Most of them have been assembled, but have no primer or paint (save for 1 Necron Warrior which received a test paint scheme). I am pretty detail-oriented, so you can trust the models have been cleaned thoroughly prior to assembly. The tedious part has been done for you!

Included in this lot:

Imotekh the Stormlord (early Finecast, so staff is a little warped)
    Nemesor Zahndrekh (early Finecast, so staff is a little warped)
    Obyron
    1x Destroyer Lord w/Warscythe (slight conversion)

5x Lychguard w/Hyperphase Sword and Dispersion Shield
    5x Lychguard w/Warscythe
    5x Lychguard unassembled (1 converted to a Cryptek)
    5x Deathmarks

2x Catacomb Command Barge/Annihilation Barge (left with the command altar/gun platform detached for easy swapping)
    3x Canoptek Spyder
    Some number of unassembled Scarabs
    1x Triarch Stalker

1x Ghost Ark
    2x Night Scythe
    1x Doom Scythe

6x Canoptek Wraith w/Whip Coils
    10x Immortals w/Tesla Carbines
    24x Warriors

Codex Necrons

Asking: $450.00 OR BEST OFFER

That's nearly 50% off even the biggest discount retailers! More when one thinks of the time saved from assembly.

I am NOT looking to trade. If you are interested, shoot me a PM!

PM for pictures.
    Last edited by doogansquest; 04-24-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Ask about painting commissions and more!

you may have better luck with a lower price.

this is around 750$ with the 20% discount from online stores. brand new i might add.

it also contains to many elites and heavy supports to be a really viable force at under 1999 points.

may be the 350-450$ mark?

Thanks for the tip. I have received numerous PM's for various offers, so I think I'll let it stand for now considering the items are brand new - just assembled and thus saving hundreds of man hours. I'm also working on a deal with someone who has asked that I paint them first for a far more handsome price.

Furthermore, seeing as how most competitive Necrons lists run no more than 20-30 Troops, this is a fine collection. Most are formatted in the "5x dudes + transport, repeat 3 times" array at the moment, with a wing of Wraiths + Destroyer Lord. Or at least that's how they looked at Adepticon. The rest just gives people options. It's over 3,000 points of stuff the moment a single piece of wargear is purchased on an HQ, plus more than enough bits to make a pile of Crypteks. That's how this collection was purchased: with tournament-goers in mind.

That said...I will probably lower it.
    Last edited by doogansquest; 04-24-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Updated.