BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Warhammer sales for members from Austrialia and New Zealand

We are offering a one off discount for bells members quoting the following code.

OzHam082012

Order items from our stock sheets with the code above for a 5% discount off listed prices. All prices are at UK recommended retail price.

We use royal mail and have very competitive shipping rates. Airmail starts at £8.26 for expected delivery 5 days Surface mail starts at £4.86 by boat expected delivery 56 days.
    We ship to Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Russia, Japan and South Korea.

Our company does not trade with games workshop and it is not bound by any trade conditions to not supply into certain markets. We trade at standard rrp which if you looked at the math is a considerable saving for our cousins in Australia and New Zealand. An example of the savings is on the website.

[url]www.ozhammer.webs.com[/url]

I love you.

Love you + 1

Brother-Sergeant

Thumbs up

I may actually start playing warhammer again...hazzah!!!

move +1 lovin from Aust

About time. I've sent the link to a couple of my Australian friends who play.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

It's nice someone set up to this, Almost regret not doing it myself lol

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Default Warhammer sales for members from Austrialia and New Zealand

Thanks for the props everyone. I really do appreciate any promotion you can do. Letting individuals, clubs for any other forums I might have missed know about what we do. It would be great to get [url]http://ozhammer.webs.com/[/url] into some blogs too.
    I don't know if blog owners who get paid via advert links from companies we can undercut will have conflicts of interest promoting us. We will see I guess.

I have at least one blog this week doing an article.

In other news..... Lord of the Rings section has just been added to the site.

Default Dark Vengeance

Dark Vengeance pre orders are up £65.00

Shipping to Australia and New Zealand for £21.06

One last Limited Edition Dark Vengeance starter set left. (I had a cancellation) It is on the first order that I will pick up and post out tomorrow. Who wants it?

£65 + shipping of £21.06
    Last edited by tallerguy; 08-30-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added the cost and shipping

All the new Tau prices are up on the site. Also some changes to the shipping costs. They have gone down !

Rob