BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    @OP: Major fail and fail again.

This should have been a 30-second video at most, rather than some stupid timewaster.

And you should have introed your video better, rather than a cold open to lameness.

For your next video, I suggest you show us what happens when you play in traffic for 7 minutes.
    Well I am not going to argue but you did give me some insight to how to improve the quality of my videos and do you have anger management issues? Because to get this upset from watching a video either says my video was that impactful on your life or you need help

Either way thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Agreed

Chapter-Master

OP - have you been lurking, or have you got another account on here? You come on and in 7 posts start slinging an attitude around because we found your 'experiment', rather than merit the Nobel prize for wargaming you so clearly were hankering for, actually was a total waste of time. To applaud you for it would be like complimenting a baby for soiling its nappy.

Just chill out. Most of us would have got more benefit from being rick-rolled, at least that is amusing for a nano second.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by joevmt View Post
    Well I am not going to argue but you did give me some insight to how to improve the quality of my videos
    I'd say that if you can't show one thing like this in 30 seconds, then you're going to annoy people, youtube is fast paced, the most popular videos either have a ton of information, or are really short, yours wasn't short and it didn't have much information, a silly video highlighting something you think might be informative should really be cut down to less than a minute

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12