BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    and you are not allowed to go Flat Out when you have already fired.
    Nothing in the rule book says that. What ever your follow up comments are just cut and paste that reply in, until such time as you can find something in the rulebook that does say that.

You can use a pick instead of a shovel. So if I have two shovels I can use two picks instead of them.
    Last edited by Magpie; 05-15-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ergo, you must fire the full amount allowed yes? Because if it says 'you can fire four weapons' that's giving me the choice between not firing (fulfilling the can) or firing four weapons.

Well, according to your 'logic' that's both Nightscythes and Doomscythes knackered as well, as only have 1 and 2 weapons respectively, I cannot fire 4 weapons even if I wanted to. Ergo, I cannot fire any.

See. Untenable position is untenable.

It does not say "you can fire four weapons", read the rule on page 80 to see what it does actually say.
    Last edited by ted1138; 05-15-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Is this the rule you were earlier adamant didn't exist yes?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Is this the rule you were earlier adamant didn't exist yes?
    No, it's the rule on page 80 that says how many weapons a model has that can be fired at full BS. The one you are thinking of is the one that says that zooming flyers can fire four weapons(whether they have them or not), that's the one that doesn't exist.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Nothing in the rule book says that. What ever your follow up comments are just cut and paste that reply in, until such time as you can find something in the rulebook that does say that.

You can use a pick instead of a shovel. So if I have two shovels I can use two picks instead of them.
    Yes the rulebook does state that when you are shooting you cannot go Flat Out. You don't get a choice about how much you get to shoot before going Flat Out.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ted1138 View Post
    No, it's the rule on page 80 that says how many weapons a model has that can be fired at full BS. The one you are thinking of is the one that says that zooming flyers can fire four weapons(whether they have them or not), that's the one that doesn't exist.
    But, isn't that the rule that matters? The Baleflamer cannot fire snap fire, so you must fire at full BS. While zooming, you can fire up to 4 weapons at full BS.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

But, isn't that the rule that matters? The Baleflamer cannot fire snap fire, so you must fire at full BS. While zooming, you can fire up to 4 weapons at full BS.
    This.

I'd type more, but on a phone shift (yep, still at work)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Only if you have four weapons, "Zooming Flyers can fire up to four of their weapons using their full ballistic skill if they have moved at either combat speed or cruising speed that turn", it doesn't say 'Zooming Flyers can fire four weapons, using their full ballistic skill if they have moved at either combat speed or cruising speed that turn', as most people seem to be reading it...

And where does it say Vector Striking replaces a specific weapon?

Oh that's right it doesn't. Because if it did, according to your own interpretation, a FMC with no ranged weapon could not, ipso facto, vector strike.

I so seldom get to do this but...

Yo Ted, you wrong. IN TWO THREADS

AWWWWW SNAP

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast