BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1000 Point Bretonnia Army - First Try - Need C&C.

Paladin (Battle Standard Bearer, Barded Warhorse, Sword of Might, Armour of Agilulf) – 119
    Paladin (Barded Warhorse, Shield) – 76

(8) Knights of the Realm (Standard Bearer, Musician, 6 Knights of the Realm) – 216
    (8) Knights of the Realm (Standard Bearer, Musician, 6 Knights of the Realm) – 216
    (9) Knights of the Realm (Standard Bearer, Musician, 7 Knights of the Realm) – 240

(10) Peasant Bowmen (Braizers) – 65

= 997

Both the Paladins are attached to a separate knight unit with each unit being 9 mounted models total. I originally had a lance on the second paladin but the point cost was 1001 so I cut it.

Thoughts?

Wrong part of the forum.

Well, it's a start, but you need to add an Aegis Defense Line, and you should probably invest points into an Icarus Cannon or Quad-Gun to counter flyers.
    Last edited by The Sovereign; 04-27-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Whereswaldo View Post
    Paladin (Battle Standard Bearer, Barded Warhorse, Sword of Might, Armour of Agilulf) – 119
    Paladin (Barded Warhorse, Shield) – 76

(9) Knights of the Realm (Standard Bearer, Musician, 7 Knights of the Realm) – 240

= 997

Both the Paladins are attached to a separate knight unit with each unit being 9 mounted models total. I originally had a lance on the second paladin but the point cost was 1001 so I cut it.

Thoughts?

there is a paladin in this list. It might work.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Quote Originally Posted by The Sovereign View Post
    Well, it's a start, but you need to add an Aegis Defense Line, and you should probably invest points into an Icarus Cannon or Quad-Gun to counter flyers.
    pmsl... ;-}