BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Dice of War Games to open in Rancho Cucamonga, CA June 1

I am pleased to annouce that Dice of War Games will be opening the weekend of June 1-2, 2013 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (45 minutes East of Los Angeles). You can read all about it here:

[url]http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/2013/04/dice-of-war-socals-newest-game-store.html[/url]

Our Facebook page:

[url]https://www.facebook.com/DiceOfWarGames[/url]

We have a big Apocalypse Game that Saturday, being run by Greg Teeuwen (DaBigBomma), who ran The Big Game event in SoCal this year. Plus 40K, Fantasy, Warmachine and Malifaux.

Alec

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Loken View Post

I am pleased to annouce that Dice of War Games will be opening the weekend of June 1-2, 2013 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (45 minutes East of Los Angeles).

Alec
    AWESOME! Welcome to business! I hope you guys do very well; it's an active community out yonder, so you have the clientele. Having a great game space and a variety of offerings is important for bringing folks in.

RTM

Daemon-Prince

Damn you Americans get all the cool gaming stores!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

already liked the FB page - when are you guys soft opening? or just actually opening in june... been looking forward to a store more east than west. any discounts on the hammer?

Opening is June 1. 6 - 4' x 8' game tables, 4 - 4' x 6' game tables, 4 Magic tables (expandable to 12 for Friday Night Magic)

Fantastic store manager (big gamer and former GW manager), Owner (me) who is a huge game geek and already we have people coming out of the woodwork to help with different game systems.

Plus it will be the best looking game store in SoCal. Clean and cool.

Alec