BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Good point.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Amen to this guy.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    sounds good to me, PMs are best though, don't want the boys involved
    Most probably wouldn't have all that much new to say about them anyway I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Nurgle View Post
    Ohhh this is troubling... Faeit was my only link newswise to the hobby anymore... and with Tabletop Fix taking preemptive measures, that's even MORE worrying. Seems like a massive shot in the foot by GW so far.
    Not really no. GW's property, their right to defend it.

I wonder how many staff members have been sacked for leaking info? I bloody nearly was... and yup, my own stupid fault, on account of having been told 'leaking' stuff to the Interwebs is a sackable offence. But hey ho, worked out well for me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Breasts?
    YES!!!
    DAMN.... =_=''''

that's just damn sexist... TT^TT

Banned

Breasts?
    I can dig it

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarius View Post
    YES!!!

DAMN.... =_=''''

that's just damn sexist... TT^TT
    yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    I can dig it
    excellent
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Breasts?
    Good point.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

This is all very true, but i'm lamenting the loss of the hobby material more than anything. I'm perfectly fine with GW defending their IP etc, especially against those dumb enough to still be poking the trigger happy giant in the eye and expecting to get away with it. Still quite worried with Faeit though. BoLS at least seemed to have enough clout or something in the blog community to outlast this sort of thing - self sufficient just from the forum, even before the blog itself. Faeit's quite diddy by comparison. <br>Btw - christ its been a long time since I posted here... I've forgotten how to make new paragraphs!

Meh. Brought it on themselves I'm afraid.

To stretch a metaphor (and to be fair to Faiet, I've not seen him playing the martyr anywhere) it's akin being expected to give sympathy to say a white supremacist who has just walked into the Black Panthers all-in wrestling competition, and hurled abuse. There was only one way it was going to end, and that's being splatted. Now, bear in mind, I did say I was stretching the metaphor (for comic affect).

GW feel it's beneficial to restrict rumourage. Nobody here has the numbers they do, and as such, idle speculation is idle.

It's also akin to claiming they are only losing gamers. Prove it. There is anecdotal evidence at best. Yes, sales volumes are down. Significantly down? Dunno. Not seen the data. Does that data take into account other changes, like previously '5 to a box' metal/finecast going to '10 to a box' plastic? Dunno. I've not seen it. And ultimately, nor has anyone else.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast