The title says it all. Who is your least favourite Fantasy character (in terms of background rather than rules and in-game ability)? And maybe just a little explanation as to why you dislike, or in extreme cases abhor them.

I shall get the ball rolling by claiming my least favourite character to be Tiktaq'to. It was hard to come to this conclusion, as I have a general prejudice against Khorne characters, so I was tempted to opt a few of their number. But I cleared that and came to this.

Why Tiktaq'to? To begin with he's boring as drying paint in his background. I definitely felt he was the worst character in a generally bad book to begin with. He's just so plain and uninspiring. A 'master tactician'- wow, the Lizardmen Army Book, let alone the Warhammer universe doesn't have enough of those already. I mean he rides a Terradon and he still sucks. In fact, he just reminds me of Avatar (even though this came first, just), not Fantasy. As if all this wasn't bad enough, his name makes him somewhat of a joke in my opinion- I don't know if it's as bad a name as his ride though (Zwup) or not though lol.

Gor-Rok would **** all over this weak character. He's so forgettable, but memorable enough to remember he's crappy and bland. I'm not even tempted to buy his model out of pity for him, even if I'd just convert it into a crude diorama of him dying an inglorious death of some sort. Truly terrible, and is now hard for me to ever like him unless they really expand on him in the new Army Book.

Now that rant is over, please feel free to add your own suggestions- I am intrigued to hear your opinions.