BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Review: Imperial Armour 12: Fall of Orpheus

[URL="http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/review-imperial-armour-12-fall-of.html"]Read it here.[/URL]

Brother-Captain

Really good review that. I'll let my housemate have the link to it as he has Necrons and was contemplating getting this book. I hope he does, cos I wanna read it now!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Great review! I've been thinking about picking this up and probably will now. I was also looking at IA:1-2ndE and IA:11, though it's probably better to wait for an Eldar update rather than getting IA:11 now. Have you taken a look at either of those?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Really good review that. I'll let my housemate have the link to it as he has Necrons and was contemplating getting this book. I hope he does, cos I wanna read it now!
    Hope he caves for your sake, then I was very surprised to see it turn up today - glad I sprang for the express shipping given it's not meant to be released until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    Great review! I've been thinking about picking this up and probably will now. I was also looking at IA:1-2ndE and IA:11, though it's probably better to wait for an Eldar update rather than getting IA:11 now. Have you taken a look at either of those?
    I've reviewed [URL="http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com.au/search/label/IA%20Review"]IAs 8-12 inclusive and IA: Apoc 2nd ed[/URL] I've not looked at IA:1v2, but there's not a huge amount in the 1st ed that hasn't been reproduced elsewhere so I wouldn't bother personally.

Chapter-Master

great review, nicely done
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

more wargear for my army would be nice... now just to find the money

I'm just so glad this book is out, so maybe we can finally get closer to an IA book featuring DE.

First-Captain

great review - just one question: what about the Tomb Sentinels? They should be in the book (at least judging from the FW website), but you didn't mention them...

Great review, loved murder donut lol. I went with killer croissant myself. Yours is better.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Battle-Brother

Very good review hope mine turns up as quickly as yours did

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast