BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default need suggestions for plastic tube companies

Not happy with how all the necron warriors are looking straight I have decided im going to convert them to actually looking as they are aiming their guns. To do this thou I need to clip the neck pistons off and find a replacement. This is where you all come in, does anyone know of a company that makes some or has anyone tried to do the same thing? I picked up the GF9 pack and none of them are near being the same size. Thank you all for your time

Brother-Captain

Check for a Plastruct display at your nearest hobby shop. (provided you're in the US, don't know about overseas).

They have tons of Tubing and multi packs of different sizes. They also have colored clear dowels that can replace the green rods with Red blue or yellow

First-Captain

I actually never felt the need to change anything about their necks when making mine look down their barrels... there are practically no gaps, and since they're robots noone can even complain about "unnatural anatomy" or something...

My first choice would be a local model/ RC/ train shop.

If that fails I use [url]http://www.hobbylinc.com/model_scratch_building_plastic_supplies[/url]