BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Fellow gamer after some help with market research to open store

Hi all My name is Graeme and im thinking about opening a war games store, please note this is not advertising i dont have a store or know if i will get the help as yet to open such, i need market research for my business plan.

I have just a few questions i would like to ask and your help would be much appreciated.

Game store will have minimum of 6 tables size 6x4, cafe/eating area with with range of Hot/cold foods and drinks, painting and craft area and the store will be stocking a wide range of games and miniatures
    will have games nights arranged to best suit customers want/needs 6pm-11pm plus weekends
    will also stock fantasy figurines/ornaments, replica movie swords etc plus im in negotiations with local events to stock paint ball/air soft and accessories

For those that are in the area.

Q1, Would you like a war games store in the Redcar & Cleveland area ?

For the next one honesty will really help anyone feel free to answer please.

Q2, Would you be willing to pay a little more to help your local war games store, rather than just getting things as cheap as possible online ?

Q3, What would you like from a war store near you ?

Q4, Where else/what other sites would you advise i post this information to get the market research i need ?

A big thank you to all who take the time to answer all or some of the questions Graeme

Alpha Legion Operative

1. Yes
    2. More expensive than the cheapest online, yes. Equal to or more expensive than say GW, no.
    3. An adult friendly environment for new/returning players.
    4. Not sure if there are any teesside based online communities, maybe hunt them out or post Cleveland/Teesside in your forum topic title. If you can bring yourself to visit warseer, dakka et all then you may reach more players for general opinion.