BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's next?

Chapter-Master

I'm pretty sure Hastings said Lizardmen were next, not sure though. However, that seems to be the consensus. No clue as to the author though, much like with High Elves (Ward was a massive surprise). My bet is that if Ward did the two most recent army books, and Phil Kelly is doing Eldar (unconfirmed but likely), it is either Vetock or Cruddance doing the lizards.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    it is either Vetock or Cruddance doing the lizards.
    im good with this.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Chapter-Master

Has Kelly done any books recently? I can't remember what his last published book was.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    Also, have Slayers upgraded to Storm of Chaos quality!
    I hope that Slayer Doomseekers or whatever they were called are in the next Dwarf book as they were awesome.

I see your crazed Goblin Fanatic with his ball and chain and raise you an even crazier Dwarf Slayer wielding twin axe-headed chains!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

That would be really great to see Vetock author the Dwarfs since he did the last Orcs. More about the lore of game making rather than the game itself but fun none the less.

Chaplain

I know Eldar aren't even out the door yet but was wondering if anyone had picked up any interesting fantasy rumours? Specifically anything that would confirm or deny that the Lizardmen are next and the time frame of their release?

Lizardmen in August, yup.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So what are we expecting June/July???
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

6th edition Apocalypse!
    *flails excitedly*
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

*flails fasterer and biggerer*
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast