You do a really well and awesome review. I can't really find flaw, but will add on to your goodness. I admit you can do 1000x better than I can. Any way I just wanted to point out a few things.

Bonding Knive: Well I kinda disagree with what you are saying here. I agree with stealth suits and possibly pathfinders, but with fire warriors I do see it as a waste of points, especially if an Ethereal is lying around and can make them stubborn, have to look to see if stubborn would help against the snake eyes rolling.

Anyway it's not a big deal with a squad or two, but it becomes an issue when you begin taking 3 or more squads of fire warriors.

For example 9 bonded warriors come to the same point cost of 10 non bonded warriors. To make the snake eye roll an issue you will have to reduce the squad of 10 to 2 models. Seeing that you have a free model when compared to bonded you have that one fire warrior that could be looked at as a possible waste of points and the bonding actually being needed.

The issue however is that with one less model that is less shooting. Looking at 36 fire warriors that is not bonded that is almost 4 extra fire warriors.

Now if you take squads of 7 firewarriors for example it would actually be better than even bonding 7 fire warriors. The reason being the bonding almost cost as much as reducing the squad to 1. In this case I rather deal with the slim chance of having my squad reduced to one model than pay the extra points to avoid a morale check for one model.

Now if my squads was like 20 plus than bonding would become more viable.

Also I wanted to mention the broadsides and crisis suits may need bonding if you decide to take drones. For example 3 suits and on drone would force the one suit to roll snake eyes. When it comes to suits they really need to be bounded if the unit exceeds 4. Unless you are running Farsight the most a crisis suit or broadside would pay for bonding is 3 tacos.