BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys

Brother-Sergeant

Default Hey Guys

Hey all, fellow UK wargamer here. I've been visiting the BoLS front page for years and recently been finding myself lurking around the forums too. So I figured why not and decided to join my first internet forum. See you around!

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard, what do you play?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,

come to the oubliette we have tangents!!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks for the welcome! Currently looking at getting back into 40k after a few years absence.

come to the oubliette we have tangents!!
    I've already had a little lurk down there, I may choose to return.

Chapter-Master

40k is fun. You'll like it. What's your army?

Also, where are you? If you're in my area I'd love to shoot you from a distance with my Tau, then go have a beer about it.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Well I am in the UK, south of England specifically so nowhere near California unfortunately. I plan to do a Blood Angels army (hence the Azkaellon username and yeah I know more marines boo!) but when I first started 40k way back in the mid nineties they were my first ever army after getting the old starter box with them on the cover. I also have a bit of a confession to make over the years I've had several armies across several systems but never had a fully painted one. In truth artistic skill is not something that runs in my blood so I never got much into the painting side of things. Yet after a lengthy break I'm back in the saddle and determined this time to have a crack at getting a fully painted force together. In fact that is also one of the reasons I decided to join the forum in order to document my progress and draw any feedback from you lovely talented people!

Brother-Sergeant

I'm in the East Bay, looking to link up with new people to play with. I'm running Chaos, been playing for less than a year but been into the universe since I was a kid. Down to play sometime, let me know

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Azkaellon View Post
    Well I am in the UK, south of England specifically so nowhere near California unfortunately.
    Derby isn't too far away from "the south".

Blood Angels are the bestest ever, though you must understand that I am completely unbiased with this view. I have issues with painting, I am supposed to be stripping and repainting a BA 3rd company, so far it isn't going very well, 3 completed miniatures in 5 months...

East Bay, as in by Dunoon?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Sergeant

Lol, no, East Bay California. Sorry, saw Electricpaladin was from San Francisco, about 20 minutes from me

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by droozy View Post
    Lol, no, East Bay California. Sorry, saw Electricpaladin was from San Francisco, about 20 minutes from me
    No I guessed, I was being obtuse for fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast