BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Games Workshop Sudden Price Hike?

I was just browsing the GW site here in the U.S., it's 1:10 in the morning, and from what I can tell, almost everything has been bumped up, the $82.50 Stormraven is now $110.00. Same price for both Land Raiders, and practically all imperial tanks have been boosted up to 83.00 including all similar kits of the other races. The super heavies for the Imperial Guard are now $165.00!! What the heck is going on to warrant this sudden price hike?! How the hell do they expect anyone to keep playing their game with prices like these?!

£20 says you're looking at Australian prices.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep, those look Australian prices, the poor barstuds.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Can you imagine what it must be like to assume that you are the only nation that uses a symbol like $...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Well it be awkward if we let them use a sensible symbol like £...
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 05-09-2013 at 04:13 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Just checked the uk part of the site. In good old fashioned pounds we are still paying 50 for the raven and 45 for the land raider so no change.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Scout

when in australia ebay is your friend

set your country to the US, seriously, we get this thread about once a week. Also, lets not get into the "Aussie's pay more" debate because the facts all point to them paying about the same when you take national average wages of demographics into account.

Occuli Imperator

Also, this should be in Wargames corporate...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

Plus, GW doesn't slip in a price change. They do it with great fanfare and you'll know about it before it hits.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast