BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Ok this lawyer stuff is getting silly what is the internet the freaking United states where everyone sues each other for no reason?
    I think it's called "Freedom of Speech"...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Word up Monkey Farmers! As posted in Wargames Corporate, some useful infos for UK customers who have fallen foul of Mandelbaum (do we reckon he's related to Mandelson?)....

PayPal may say you're out of time, but it ain't necessarily so. Little know fact, PayPal come under the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service. Now, it's not an especially straight foward issue, but the FOS are free to consumers, so worth looking into, especially where you opened a dispute with PP, and the other party persuaded you to close it off, then continued to mess you around.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Yeah that combined with the fact that the information alleged too is accurate, throw in that they have a line of people willing to testify against these idiots, and the fools have potentially opened themselves up to counter litigation....funny silly scamers are funny.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post

You mean you yank's right to say what ever you want then get sued for it?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Yeah that combined with the fact that the information alleged too is accurate, throw in that they have a line of people willing to testify against these idiots, and the fools have potentially opened themselves up to counter litigation....funny silly scamers are funny.
    I think it's more the calling them scammers. There's freedom of speech, and then there's libel/slander/defamation (delete as inappropriate/appropriate [delete as appropriate]).

Mandelbaum has a bum rep, but doesn't necessarily mean he's an intentional scammer, more an interwebular 'Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler'.

He's still not getting any of my cashmonies though.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Hilariously, when you search for the name of the company that issued the C&D (Britcons Ltd, apparently in germany) and the CEO, an M. Duerkop, you only get a few results, all about this one C&D letter, the only Britcon I could find as a UK engineering firm, explaining why its Ltd, not the germat standard GmbH or KG.

Not saying its not real, but, its not likely that the alleged CEO of a legal office in gemany would say they worked for a british enginnering firm and be untraceable on google, hell my real name gets you my facebook, twitter and a whole host of other things, a CEO of a legal firm should get a lot more results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I think it's more the calling them scammers. There's freedom of speech, and then there's libel/slander/defamation (delete as inappropriate/appropriate [delete as appropriate]).

Mandelbaum has a bum rep, but doesn't necessarily mean he's an intentional scammer, more an interwebular 'Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler'.

He's still not getting any of my cashmonies though.
    The first thread where it came to light, where he failed to fulfil about 10 orders for people over the course of a year and then said he'd sent it out when it hadn't, then claimed his friend would send them but couldn't get tracking numbers, then a few people got their packages from him, even though he'd claimed his friend had sent them months ago and they'd been lost, that I could believe made him an unorganised idiot who messed up and tried to cover his tracks, the fact that over the next 5 years he continues to start business under different names targetting the wargames community and repeatidly gets complaints about orders not being fulfiled and disappears when the heat gets too much it too much to believe is due to general incompetance.

Do you reckon we could send one to Warseer?

Dear Sir.

We've had complaints about the noise/signal ratio, and the whining in particular.

Do try to keep the volume and the whining down Sir. Some people are trying to enjoy their hobby.

Yours

The Intertubes Police.

Chapter-Master

but then they might migrate to places we like O_O

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Just called Britcon, to confirm that they don't have a legal office in Germany and are the only Britcon Ltd they know of. They are very confused as to why someone issued a C&D under their name

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast