BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Forgeworld Warhound Titan

Hey there,

This is my first forgeworld kit and first titan. The customer wanted it to look like it just came off the assembly line, so no weathering for this bad boy.

Very nice. I love the very clean smooth gradients and the sharp dags. Great job.

Chaplain

This is the same colors I'm using for my Legio. Yours is much better than mine, I'm so jealous of your skills.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Occuli Imperator

That is very pretty
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Very nice Warhound, well done Sir!
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chaplain

I want to know how much? and do you ship to Australia?

Brother-Captain

That is beautiful. Very smooth paintjob. I'll second jgebi's curiosity here, how much do you charge to paint one of those?
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Hi folks,

My base price for painting a Titan is $200, with options that this customer wanted added on the total was $260. If I had to build it as well it would be closer to $350. Note that the entire interior is also painted, I just didn't have the time to take any pictures of it.

I will ship to anywhere, it doesn't really matter to me. Just know that you would be responsible for any shipping costs.
    Toss me a PM if you are interested in figuring out a specific quote for a project you would like to commission.

Chaplain

thank you very much good sir

Lovely little fellow, isint he