BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    After several attempts, I finally FINALLY got one that was serviceable. (Mind you by this point I had spent so much on casting materials, I could have just BOUGHT the second Cobra!)
    I suspect the real loss for isn't the cost of the kit, but the time wasted on failed attempts. Yes, some stuff is cheapr, but what's your time worth? I look at that, too.

First off you have an amazing looking force. I would love to play against that with my guard, too bad you live about as far away on the continent as you can get from me lol. (west coast of canada for me)

I understand the need to suprise regular apoc opponents lol We do the same thing. Good luck on crushing your opponents and bringing tears to their eyes.

Brother-Captain

That is a really nice looking Titan and an equally impressive army to go with it. Here's hoping it fights as well as it looks! Ohh and that is the cutest puppy ever, I can certainly see why it would distract you.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Daemon-Prince

Thats one big titan........ Not to mention massive Eldar force, it would seem Slaanesh needs to invest in some Chaotic Possession of Super Heavies to take you on......
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chaplain

Really nice, your color scheme is awesome!
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

DAT ***

Loving it.

Chapter-Master

Thanks guys. The game is going better than I thought. Both cobras died in the first turn. 5+ invulnerable saves are pathetic when your opponents have 37 strength d shots a turn. The other team had a surprise of their own... all four forgeworld greater demons who are going to win them the game. Both phantoms are about to get charged ...one by ang'grath and one by the tzeench one.

did take out a warlord and a reaver in one turn.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Brother-Sergeant

Well don't give up yet! Wonderful looking force by the way.

Chapter-Master

FYI, today's Wargame gallery pic of the day came from our game this past weekend.

Here's a zoom out on that photo:

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

That is crazy. I don't even know what to say. Damn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123