BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Hi there

Smile Hi there

Yup, another arbitrary introduction post

Briefly, I've been playing 40k since Rogue Trader, and Fantasy Battle since 4th Edition. After all this time, I've yet to have a fully painted army, something I'm hoping to rectify very soon (my excuse is that I have too many hobbies!). My main armies are Black Legion in 40k (got hold of the Abaddon mini soon after it came out and ran with it ever since - I was just starting to regret my decision when I read Horus Rising and they got interesting again...), and for Fantasy I'm torn between Warriors of Chaos and Skaven.

I'm also a fan of Blood Bowl (my Khorne team will probably be my first completely finished project!), and I've been looking into the Privateer Press games too (seems like a good time to start playing ).

In addition to wargaming, I enjoy roleplaying (where I'm generally the GM - I've got one campaign that's been going upwards of 7 years now), board and card games, and various other interests (history, re-enactment, etc). I'm looking forward to posting, and seeing what everyone has to say!

Librarian

Welcome to the community fir. I've just started some CSM.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Mistress of the Forum

Welcome to the Lounge.
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]