BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I don't think there is anything about this statement that is actually correct.
    So you saying my Khorne Herald on Juggernaught can join bloodletters and fleshhounds, or Karnack can join bloodcrushers.

Apollo says I can't do so. .

Man that sucks not jetpack IC will not be able to join bikes. My bike priest can't join assault marines. Shadowsun can't join firewarriors.

Nurgle Bike lord can't join Plague Marines.

Man that is soo limiting.

Chapter-Master

Seriously, though, he basically makes two claims. 1) ICs can only join units of a similar type, and 2) ICs can join single model units if they're the same type. The first restriction does not exist, and the second is one of the only restrictions on what ICs can join that actually does exist. Someone didn't read the rules.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Seriously, though, he basically makes two claims. 1) ICs can only join units of a similar type, and 2) ICs can join single model units if they're the same type. The first restriction does not exist, and the second is one of the only restrictions on what ICs can join that actually does exist. Someone didn't read the rules.
    Whew. Thought I had to change a lot of list there. I was freaking out. Too bad a ripped up and threw away two list already.

I guess I can pull out the three carnifex with prime list again with endurance. Put the prime out front and use look out sir rolls to allocate to the 3 carnifexes and than have endurance heal them. Glad this is all cleared up. Can't wait to use that again.

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    Too bad a ripped up and threw away two list already.
    Just a tip ? Have a read of your book and convince yourself that what someone has posted is at least vaguely true in some respect before binning your latest list of Doom.

"I don't think there is anything about this statement that is actually correct."
    Is 100% correct.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Just a tip ? Have a read of your book and convince yourself that what someone has posted is at least vaguely true in some respect before binning your latest list of Doom.

Is 100% correct.
    It's called sarcasm! Lol!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345