BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default What do you want for Christmas?

So the festive season is nigh! (You can tell, Tesco have put up their decorations! lol) 43 days to go!

Being a total plastic crack addict I just see Christmas as a great excuse for people to buy me GW products I'm too tight to buy myself! This year, having just been made redundant, I'll go for vouchers to keep me in paint and stuff.

What do you want? and will you get it? Do you ask but get aftershave anyway? lol
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

+++CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION+++

*tsk, tsk* now lets not get any feathers ruffled my friend...
    Last edited by Bigred; 11-06-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: hmm....
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Librarian

I was going to say "my two front teeth" but no one can touch this thread now. If Buffo is serious then I feel for him / her and recommend that they talk to someone in authority, a teacher or family friend for some help, if they're joking then well... I've nothing to add...

From GW I'd quite like that Liber Chaotica book that just came out as that reminds me of the good old days when I first got my Slaves to Darkness book! I can probably persuade my wife that it's ok as it's a book not more little plastic models that I'll leave on the sprues!
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    A new father who doesn't hit me.
    If your serious PM me. I work with people on a voluntary basis and have some experiance. If thats a joke, its in poor taste mate.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

First-Captain

XV9 Havoc suits. 3 of em!

Brother-Sergeant

I never get anything for my warhammer collections at christmas, so my hopes are not high. Though My girlfriend did get me a pair of forgeworld Rhinox Riders (fantasy) for last valentines day, so maybe asking for that apocalypse SM Battle company isn't too much more...

although all the books I want from BL come out in the months after,so those are out of the question. I guess I'll just ask for support for the 40k fundraiser I'm setting up.

also, chocolate.

Veteran-Sergeant

FORTRESS OF REDEMPTION

(Sorry about the caps, I'm very excited about it!!)

2nd warhound so I can fnally field the titan mandible from vraks 3^^

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Pi666 View Post
    FORTRESS OF REDEMPTION

(Sorry about the caps, I'm very excited about it!!)
    \

ditto

I do know that my mother bought me a Land Raider after I jokingly made a comment that I need another. I have 3 already. A 4th would just let me do a conversion I've been wanting to do for my Blood Angels (nuttin but assault cannons).

The weirdest part of that was that I am 34 and had my mother with me in the game shop. (My wife and I took the kids out to dinner and my mother came along, and the restaurant we went to was right next door to the game shop, so of course, the kids and I had to stop in).

John M>

Veteran-Sergeant

Time...To...Paint...My...Armies. Simple as. Also did you know Tesco gets Chrismas stuff in before Halloween stuff?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast