BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    If your serious PM me. I work with people on a voluntary basis and have some experiance. If thats a joke, its in poor taste mate.
    You actually have time to volunteer? I thought all you did was spam the BOLS lounge for a epeen boosting post count?

And yes, its real. But I like it....

Anyway.... Back on a serious note lol!

I could use some Sentinels for my IG. I want to try them out.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Battle-Brother

More toys would be nice. either a chimera or valkyrie.

but what i really want is more time to play without having to get guilt trip on how i want to go play with my toys instead of spending time with the family....

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    You actually have time to volunteer? I thought all you did was spam the BOLS lounge for a epeen boosting post count?

And yes, its real. But I like it....

Anyway.... Back on a serious note lol!

I could use some Sentinels for my IG. I want to try them out.
    I have a very busy life.........

And being on here means I don't have to watch the wifes soaps, I don't want my eyes to bleed!

I also like to think I make a positive contribution to the site, but if not I'll bugger off somewhere else..........

Also Ive recently been laid off from my job, so Ive got all the time in the world.........
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 11-05-2009 at 12:40 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

I've got a whole list of books on Amazon I want to get, and I wouldn't mind my own weight set, so I didn't have to go to the gym all the time...

Oh, wait, you're talking about 40k gifts. I've already got all the Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle I'll ever need. I've stopped spending money on 40k. 's called discipline.

Seriously, though, about the only 40k thing I'd want for Christmas would be a new Daemonhunters Codex from either the Space Wolves or IG codex writers (don't trust myself to keep their names straight without looking it up). Then, Grey Knights would be as BA as they should be.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    I also like to think I make a positive contribution to the site, but if not I'll bugger off somewhere else.........
    You contribute just fine. I am just messing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Then, Grey Knights would be as BA as they should be .
    Why would you want Grey Knights to have a .pdf army list? Blood Angels are horrid at the moment.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Brother-Sergeant

New WD subscription. I usually ask for money so I don't end up with the wrong thing. Its happen before. " I play IG. What am I going to do with these ork nobs?"

Quote Originally Posted by PostWarFolk View Post
    New WD subscription. I usually ask for money so I don't end up with the wrong thing. Its happen before. " I play IG. What am I going to do with these ork nobs?"
    Gift Vouchers are your friend
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Sergeant

I'd like the new Dark Angel's fortress.

Chapter-Master

Christmas wishlist:

1. To drink myself into oblivion on Christmas Eve. No surrender to the liver.
    2. To be allowed to lie in as long as I please on Christmas day (before the wifey wakes me up in a 'suitably rude' fashion.
    3. To win the family cut throat game of monopoly after having gorged myself on food and ale.
    4. At least one apocalypse game while I'm on leave.
    5. To receive 'no-holds barred' graphic PMs from the lovely ladies of BoLS befire the new year...
    PS In case of sense of humour failure, number 5 is a joke I know our colonial children sometimes find Brit humour strange.

PPS I had a little s****** at BuffO's wish no1 am I a bad person?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Scout

I wish.......yes....I wish GW would lower prices.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast