BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default WGC Nurgle List 1850pts

I am sure I am not the only one out there trying to get ready for WGC in a couple of weeks. This is my Chaos Army with Daemon Allies. Everything is themed towards the tough God Nurlge.

Basic plan is deploy the Aegis half way across the board and hold most of the Daemons and Oblits in Deepstrike. The Lord and Sorcerer attach to the Raptors to create an 'Imperial Guard' type blob squad that is really mobile and can absorb lots of shooting to get the two extremely powerful HQs into combat.

The Plague Drones have an icon to help direct Deepstriking Daemons and Oblits. Against a Flying MC list I keep the GUO and Oblits on the board, castle up with everyone, and rely on the GUO with bale sword to kill at least two enemy MCs.

Chaos Marines with Daemon Allies
    HQ
    (165) Chaos Lord; mark of nurgle, wings, power fist, lightning claw, sigil of corruption, veteran of the long war

(160) Sorcerer; mark of nurgle, wings, level 3, aura of dark glory, veteran of the long war

TROOPS
    (50) Cultists*10
    (50) Cultists*10

FAST ATTCK
    (325) Raptors*14; mark of nurgle, power fist, flamer*2
    (170) Helldrake; hades autocannon

HEAVY SUPPORT
    (152) Obliterators*2; mark of nurgle
    (152) Obliterators*2; mark of nurgle

ALLIES
    (235) Great Unclean One; level2, greater reward
    (90) Plague Bearers*10
    (90) Plague Bearers*10
    (141) Plague Drones*3; icon

FORTIFICATION
    (70) Aegis Defense Line; coms relay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	4106  

First-Captain

If you take drones you should get the ap 2 power weapon with them by taking the upgrade character. You simply take a lesseror greater reward and get an etherblade.

3 is not really enough.

Also the aegis defense line can't be deployed in the middle of the field like that. Oh nvm reading pg 120.