BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    I guess it's not unusual for a chap to over estimate his inches
    <laughs> Apparently so. I measured it and it is only 3" high. The Daemon Prince I converted from a Cthullu model had magnetized wings which make him taller than would fit. I had forgotten that they will just push down when he is jammed under there since the magnets allow it.

First-Captain

It's more than 3". It's about 4.5". I used it this weekend which I learned not to put too many models on top ve a heavy template army.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    Of this I have no doubt, but that is quite a bit different from having them phase through the floor. I agree with you that they can come over any edge. I just don't think they can come through a sold wall because you can only do that in ruins.
    And we are agreed that it isn't a ruin. It would save a lot of the issues if it were a ruin (whose floor is impassable vertically), or had defined access points or what not
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    And we are agreed that it isn't a ruin. It would save a lot of the issues if it were a ruin (whose floor is impassable vertically), or had defined access points or what not
    Yep. We are 100% agreed.

Veteran-Sergeant

Can you assault (or shoot) the sky shield itself?

It's a unique building type... (with a possible 14 armor as per the building description type.) I'd be nice to actually just smash the ant hill instead of trying to fight the ants swarming on it.
    "Technically correct is the best kind of correct."
    WHFB: Dwarf - TK - Empire - Goblin 40k: SW - IG - Ork

I don't think so, the platform is considered open ground.

Since no AR is given for it, not yet. Perhaps they will change that in the future. For the time being, the thing is pretty much indestructable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234