BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He's meant to look like the chap on the RT book, back before all the chapter masters went around in their Bling of War

I got the idea for the boltgun from the Telion model. I used the ammo clip from Pedro's stormbolter, the silencer from a scout pistol, and a metal flashlight from some GURPS minis. Glad you like it.

RT Grey Knights

More Beakies

Default Updated! Grey Knights and Dark Eldar

Slightly different focus

Librarian

Like the rusted metal.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Quote Originally Posted by person person View Post
    I think Pedro needs alot more ornate little details and bitz. Love the Arbites with the converted Boltgun.
    I have to agree with person person on Pedro. The model looks like just another crimson fist right now. He definately needs something to make him unique, but the base painting itself is good.

The RT Grey knights....wow...what the hell! Chaos Marines do not make a good starting point for Grey Knights.... The regular Grey Knights look all right, I would suggest adding some squiggles to imitate script on the purity seals, and not going so thick with white paint, as it appears to be a thick band of white paint for the heraldry on the justicar.
    Interesting color with the dark eldar, a bit too shiny and light for my tastes, but overall with a coat of matte varnish it should look okay.
    Last edited by RedScorpionsGirl; 11-24-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Been on hiatus for a while, but I finally finished some more projects. First off, I finally finished building and painting the Arbites' mechanical hound, and built a mini-patrol dread out of a paint pot and spare bitz:

The complete 707th Necromundan Precinct lads

Another shot of the hound

Brother-Captain

Looks great. I love the paint pot conversion.

Next up: Crimson Fists Rhino!

ps. Anyone know how difficult an open-topped Rhino conversion is?

Old school Crimson Fists pour out of the Rhino

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12