BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default 'Ard Boyz In Orlando

Anyone else going to be attending round 2 of the 'Ard Boyz in Orlando next Saturday?

Who is all going to be there? Heard Hod was going to second round and some of the others.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwynn View Post
    Who is all going to be there? Heard Hod was going to second round and some of the others.
    Who else is going there? How am I supposed to know lol?

I know who the other two players from my area are going, but other than them, I haven't got the slightest clue.

oh come on Buffo !! Everyone knows everyone their :P

Is it at Sci fi again ?

Chapter-Master

I don't live in Orlando. I live an hour east of Orlando in a city called Melbourne. I game in my local area. We have a nice nest of power gamers here, so I know all the ins and outs of the game better than most people. I don't need no fancy city slickers telling me mah business!

I have never been to Sci Fi city.

And yes, the next round is at Sci Fi City.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Chapter-Master

Mixed feelings about the Semi at Sci Fi city.

Felt too much like a fixed boxing match.

not surprised they have had that history before especially being setup for their friends

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I have come across this same thing a few times when attending their Necronomicon events before.

Impartial, ha.

There is another 40k tourney going on in Cocoa in September. I'll get the name of the Con and post it up here tomorrow.

Do you know who is running the one in Cocoa? There has been some questionable characters during the convention years in Florida sadly.

The only one ever to really get off the ground and stay up has been the Necro.