Hmm... The less I have to do in the rest of my life, the more time I have for painting. Since the beginning of the year, I can only have painted about 15-20 models, but they've been at times when there hasn't been any coursework, my best mate is at Catterick, and my girlfriend is at work. It's let me get started properly on my Space Marines chapter, Cerberus Company, properly, and really get to grips with what I've wanted to do with them artistically (ooh, fancy word for the morning :P).

Anyway, for inspiration, I come up with all sorts of cheesy marine-esque things that they could have done in a story, and think of how damn good a painter my best mate is, and it kinda builds up a rivalry in my head with him. Obviously, I'm never gonna outpaint him, but having that goal kinda makes me want to paint the living sh*t outta him, somehow...

Metal and music helps a lot as well... Long live Spotify! (on a side note, if anyone is interested in it, I still have 9 invites to that if it isn't open to the rest of the world yet...)