BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Steel Legion Conversions ,your recomendations.

First of all I have been working on my Armageddon Steel Legion for a number of years and am now capable of playing a standers Guard list (1 HQ and 2+ units of infantry for a grand total of around 70 Steel legionaries (that's a lot of metal believe me).

but because a lot of weapon options haven't been done for them , my army is at a tactical disadvantage so i am strongly considering making my own conversions in order to fill the options i need , namely Meltaguns,flamers and mortars .

My first thought was Wargame factory German infantry , yes inexpensive with plenty of bodies but i was disappointed with the quality of other kits i purchased from them.

my other thought was ordering from bolt action but i haven't seen what there models look like in hand or if they fit to scale for what i need .

So i would like to know your experience from anyone who ordered thees or have any better recommendations .

thank you for your time.

Veteran-Sergeant

While I have no Steel Legion to compare it too, the Bolt Action Germans from Warlord are great models. If I may add, I believe they announced early war and Blitzkrieg versions of their standard Germans, you now have more options to seeing which models closely resemble the steel legion more!

Chaplain

A Friend of mine made some Meltas out of the existing Lasguns....

[url]http://album.warpshadow.com/v/HiveFleetMysteryShadow/Memorial+Day+Massacre+2013/05270139.JPG.html[/url]
    Melissia Wrote: "I think the secret to getting more people to stop calling you an arrogant elitist douchebag is to stop being an arrogant elitist douchebag."