BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 688 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Right in the feels.

For people who underestimate the power of makeup:
    Yes yes yes. Impressive makeup. But you still can't polish a turd with it. Which is why man invented beer goggles! And linked them to man's natural safety catch!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Mythbusters proved you could polish poo!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Then explain Big Brother, clever trousers!

Also, now submitted 'safety catch' to Roger's Profanisaurus for inclusion in their esteemed periodicals.

'how Dave! Did you see who Baz went home with last night....Carlsbeg Lil!'
    'Baz man, is that true?'
    'I'd has a skinful, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thankfully I'd left the safety catch on so nowt went off'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Is that like a little suicide vest for your penis or something? "Unauthorised access detected, self destruct countdown initiated 5..4..3..2..1..."*floomph* "OH GOD how did I think this was a good idea?!"
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Mythbusters proved you could polish poo!
    While you can polish a turd, it is far easier to roll it in glitter...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Is that like a little suicide vest for your penis or something? "Unauthorised access detected, self destruct countdown initiated 5..4..3..2..1..."*floomph* "OH GOD how did I think this was a good idea?!"
    Nature's answer to industrial strength Beer Goggles....the spirit is inexplicably willing, but Mr Winkle has decided on civil disobedience.

Chapter-Master

Could be worse, could get bored halfway through and give up...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Nature's answer to industrial strength Beer Goggles....the spirit is inexplicably willing, but Mr Winkle has decided on civil disobedience.
    Ahh, commonly known as Brewer's Droop

That's the one! Because occasionally, the little brain does know best.....or at least when it was just taking the piss, egging on the big brain.