BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 781 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 10059
    Battle-Brother

Well my dear, anything that brings joy to the world is ok by me. My elves weren't however responsible for this lovely Christmas decoration. But if it brings beaming smiles to little ones then who can complain. Ho ho ho.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Battle-Brother

Hmmm it seems good old Santa has caused a bit of a stir. A few of my posts have already been sent to the moderators for approval. Looks like coal for some of the BoLs team this Christmas.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Battle-Brother

That's not how I attach the Reindeer to my sleigh. Looks jolly painful.

Daddy still has the photos of you and he in Costa Rica in '78, if you don't want that **** going public then Swangina/Swan Queen needs to be a canonical thing by Christmas 2014. Merry Christmas.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Daddy still has the photos of you and he in Costa Rica in '78, if you don't want that **** going public then Swangina/Swan Queen needs to be a canonical thing by Christmas 2014. Merry Christmas.
    Obviously an imposter young lady

How many imposters have access to cheap Elf labour.

P.S. Daddy sends his regards, says he'll see you at the club.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

All I want is for world peace.

And my PhD supervisors to die in a fire.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I want the universe. On its knees before me.

Jump to it you big fattyboomboom
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

This guy's big on excuses and denials isn't he?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Jump to it you big fattyboomboom
    The way your eating young man your going to be quite the fattyboomboom yourself in a few short years

I was sure my joining the BoLs community would bring joy and happiness. Maybe Dakka Dakka would be a better choice ?