BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 782 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 10059

Only if you are a masochist who enjoys being yelled at if you dare to point out maybe GW aren't actually the root of all evil in the world.

To be fair no one on Dakkadakka has pictures of you engaging in highly illegal and distasteful activities in Costa Rica in 1978 but we can chalk that up as outlier.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

'tis a local forum...

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Only if you are a masochist who enjoys being yelled at if you dare to point out maybe GW aren't actually the root of all evil in the world.

To be fair no one on Dakkadakka has pictures of you engaging in highly illegal and distasteful activities in Costa Rica in 1978 but we can chalk that up as outlier.
    I would remind you young lady, I do pay visits to people's homes whilst they sleep.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    I would remind you young lady, I do pay visits to people's homes whilst they sleep.
    Make Swangina/Swan Queen a thing and there will be no need for harsh measures.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seriously dude.

She has Penis Flytraps. Supplied by Mystery Industries.

Mystery Industries. Don't say we didn't warn you.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

a whole load of online training courses by microsoft and sony have suddenly become mandatory for Game employees to be done by monday. one of the questions, 'what colour is the PS4?' options
    shiny and black
    jet black
    dark black
    piano black

I would like to propose option e, 'the colour your eye will be when I find you mr question setter'.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I believe I have discovered the essence of time travel. whilst in town tonight I passed two drunk chavs whose conversation proceeded thusly:

'I'm going to ****ing deck you'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'

and continued thus until I was out of earshot. clearly drunken chavs create some sort of temporal instability and they were trapped in a loop. if I can get enough drunk chavs together and harness that energy, I shall be unstoppable.
    They probably made out after you were out of earshot.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    a whole load of online training courses by microsoft and sony have suddenly become mandatory for Game employees to be done by monday. one of the questions, 'what colour is the PS4?' options
    shiny and black
    jet black
    dark black
    piano black

I would like to propose option e, 'the colour your eye will be when I find you mr question setter'.
    Well apparantly the only thing you need to know for the PS4 is what to say when they all come back broken.

The amount of grief M$ caught for the RRoD on the 360, Sony will be getting a taste of
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    They probably made out after you were out of earshot.
    I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Well apparantly the only thing you need to know for the PS4 is what to say when they all come back broken.

The amount of grief M$ caught for the RRoD on the 360, Sony will be getting a taste of
    well let's see what happens now that they are on general release. the initial reports are that problems are stemming from the first firmware update 1.5, so that will be simple enough to fix, not like the massive hardware failures the 360 suffered.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.